Display Advertising Newtworking
Display Network. A group of more than a million websites, videos, and apps where your ads can appear. Sites in this network show relevant AdWords ads. The Display Network (formerly known as the Content Network) is one part of the Google Network.
The Display Network is a collection of websites — including specific Google websites like Google Finance, Gmail, Blogger, and YouTube — that show AdWords ads. This network also includes mobile sites and apps. If you’ve ever seen an AdWords ad on your favorite news site or in your Gmail account, and wondered how it got there, now you know: websites like these are part of the Google Display Network.
When showing ads on the Display Network, CroydonGate can help you can reach a wide range of customers with broad interests, choose which sites or pages to appear on, and engage users with appealing ad formats.
- Reach new customers:Capture someone’s attention at different points in the buying cycle. For example, if you run an art supply store, you can catch a mom’s eye when she’s reading reviews about the best brands of washable paints, but before she puts her toddler in the car seat and heads out to buy.
- Select where your ads appear:Within the Display Network, you can choose more specifically where you want your ads to appear — you can select types of pages or specific websites for your ads, as well as audiences to show your ads to.
- Engage users with appealing ad formats:Text, image, video, or rich media formats can appear on the Display Network.
The Reach of the Display Network
From millions of websites, news pages, and blogs to Google websites including Gmail and YouTube, the Display Network can help you show your message to more customers.
The Display Network reaches 90% of Internet users worldwide and includes more than 2 million publisher sites like nytimes.com and weather.com (Source: Comscore 2013).
Examples of Display Network Websites
Still have a few questions? Give us a call at 215-393-9787 or utilize the Free Consultation Request button below. One of our friendly and talented team members will be glad to help. After all, it’s what we do!
Matching your Ad to Sites in the Display Network
CroydonGate Display Network Experts know that finding the right audience across millions of websites can be difficult. The Google Display Network lets you put your message in front of potential customers at the right place and at the right time in several ways.
- Reach users by keywords and topics:Using contextual targeting, Here at CroydonGate we create AdWords campaigns that find the best places for your ad across the Google Display Network, based on your keywords. This can help you show your ad to an audience that’s interested in your business and more likely to take action.
- Choose specific sites or pages:Put your message on the websites you think are the best match for your business using placement targeting. By adding managed placements, you can show your ad on specific webpages, online videos, games, RSS feeds, and mobile sites and apps that you select. You can even block your ads from sites you don’t think are relevant.
- Find users who are already interested in what you have to offer:Show your ads on Display Network websites to specific groups of people. You can reach people who visited your site before by creating a remarketing To reach TV-like audiences on a broad scale and drive brand awareness, you can create affinity audiences. To reach specific audiences ready to make a purchase in a specific product or service area, you can create in-market audiences.
If you offer Fitness training services in New York, you could reach customers on the Display Network in these ways:
- Add the keyword “fitness training” and you might be automatically matched to a blog about fitness.
- Identify a site selling fitness equipment that you want your ads to show on, and add the site as a managed placement.
- Use remarketing to show your ads to customers who have previously visited your site — even if they’re browsing pages about kayaking instead.