- Mobile Marketing
- QR Codes
- Mobile Websites
- Mobile Apps
- SMS Text Messaging
- Mobile Advertising
- Mobile Marketing FAQs
Mobile Marketing for Local Businesses
Chances are, a good percentage of your customers are on their mobile device right now. The use of mobile devices like smart phones and tablet computers is steadily growing. By 2014, it is projected that more users will access the internet from their phone than from a computer.
Reach your current and prospective customers on their device of choice…their mobile phone.
CroydonGate offers a selection of mobile marketing solutions specifically designed to help local businesses increase revenue through customer retention and acquisition.
Turn your store and marketing collateral into an interactive wonderland for your customers. Position your business as a cutting-edge, forward thinking business by leveraging interactive content that current and potential customers can access through their mobile devices.
QR Codes – We’ll create and manage dynamic QR Codes that can be placed on collateral throughout your store. Here are just a few examples:
- Place a QR Code on collateral in your lobby, dining area, waiting room cashier area, etc. When a customer scans the code, they are shown a video about your business and the services you provide.
- Leverage a QR Code that allows customers to easily “Like” your Facebook page as they are checking out.
- Include QR Codes on your marketing collateral, including your brochures, ads and business cards.
- Allow customers to enter special Social Media contests through their mobile device by scanning a QR Code
- Provide an easy way for a customer to leave a positive review about your practice by scanning a QR Code linked to your ReviewGenie reputation management page.
Call us to find out more information about our Mobile Marketing programs
Why is it important for you to be including Mobile Marketing in your overall strategy? Take a look…
In the US, 9 in 10 people have a mobile phone. The age of mobile is upon us! We help our clients take advantage of this emerging platform and position themselves ahead of their competition.
What Can Mobile Do For Your Business?
Reach your current and prospective customers on their preferred communication device!
Text Messages have a 95% Open Rate – Over 1/2 of all Social Media Interaction is now performed on a mobile device.
The numbers don’t lie. If you aren’t leveraging mobile marketing, you’re missing out on a great opportunity to drive sales.
Are you leveraging QR Codes in your marketing programs?
Your current and prospective customers would gladly use a QR Code to interact with your business.
How a QR Code works
A QR code (Quick Response Code), is a type of 2-dimensional barcode that is decoded by a QR code reader application which is installed on a mobile phone or other applicable device.
For your potential or existing customers to use your QR code, they need two things:
1. A mobile phone with a camera and Internet connectivity.
2. A QR code reader application installed on their phone.
Interaction with a QR code is very simple. A user simply utilizes the camera on their mobile phone to scan the QR code. The code is then decoded and the embedded action will be performed. There are many actions that can be embedded into the QR code, such as opening a specific webpage, launching a video or automatically dialing a phone number.
QR Codes – Ride the Wave!
For some unexplainable reason, the US and Canada lag way behind Japan and Europe in the use of QR Codes. That is changing quickly!
Major US organizations are recognizing the power and effectiveness of QR codes.
As a business owner, you can also benefit from the emerging QR code. Why shouldn’t you be able to leverage the cost effectiveness and versatility of this technology as well?
QR codes are the next big thing in marketing. A wave of acceptance and usage is expected to hit the North America markets as more people become aware of its great many uses.
We generate your QR codes, embedding the required action in the design. We then provide you with high-resolution versions of your QR codes to be used in print advertising, business stationary, or on product labels. In addition, you’ll receive regular tracking reports showing the usage and effectiveness of each of your QR codes.
Dynamic QR Codes
While many companies now offer QR Codes, our technology continues to be cutting-edge. Our software allows us to modify the functionality of the code, even after it is printed. For example, if you utilize a QR code on your business card, and three months after printing them you want to change the page on your website that the QR code opens, we can easily modify the code functionality to accommodate the change. Try that with a normal QR Code!
Top reasons why QR codes are a great addition to your marketing strategy
1. Currently, it is estimated that there are more than 53 million smart-phone users in the United States alone. If you take into account the numbers globally, the total is staggering. Our cell phones are such an important part of our lives, they are now one of the key things you won’t leave your home without. Your customers take theirs with them as well. What other medium can provide you such a high level of access to your potential and existing customers?
2. We can easily generate your QR codes, allowing you to embed these into your promotional materials, business cards, print advertising, products / merchandise and any company stationary. What’s more, we provide you with reports that show the usage and effectiveness of your QR codes.
3. QR codes can be designed to perform a large number of actions.What’s great is that when your QR code is used, it performs the exact action that you desire, such as taking them directly to a certain page of your website. You no longer have to count on the user to type in a url, or to dial a phone number. You control their action and bypass any chance of them getting distracted.
4. If you still need more convincing, take into consideration that more than 50% of all social media interaction is now done on smart-phones. More and more people are accessing the internet through their mobile phones. Every tracking study shows a steady increase of usage among US consumers, and this trend is expected to continue into the foreseeable future. QR codes are heaving used in Japan and Europe markets. The US is just starting to catch on, and you have the ability to be at the forefront of this surge.
5. QR Codes through us are extremely affordable!
Top reasons why QR codes are a great addition to your marketing strategy
1. Usage – Currently, an estimated 53 million people use smart-phones in the United States alone.
2. Short turnaround – We will generate your QR codes and have them to you in hours.
3. Powerful – Choose from a large number of actions that your QR Code will perform.
4. Trackable – Reporting capability shows usage and effectiveness.
5. Price – QR Codes are extremely affordable!
Have questions about how to properly utilize QR Codes in your marketing efforts, or want to secure a Dynamic QR of your own? Call us at (559) 479-5000 for a Free, no-obligation consultation. One of our trained team members will gladly help you!
Why do you need a mobile website?
Many businesses might think their primary website is sufficient if it can be accessed by a mobile device. However, just because you have a website, and it can be viewed on a mobile phone doesn’t mean that it is mobile-friendly. Mobile websites are designed specifically for the smaller screens and consumer habits of smart phone users. Having a mobile website that is properly designed can help you grow your business! Typical websites don’t fit well on a small screen. Mobile websites are built specifically for those small screens to give the user easy access to the info they want, using the device’s best features like touch-to-call.
Mobile phone users are searching for local businesses and they have high expectations regarding how quickly a mobile site loads and how easy it is to navigate. They don’t want to have to zoom, scroll or read through pages of information. They don’t want to wait while your photos or videos load. They want to be able to easily see the navigation buttons, and they want key information presented to them in a concise manner.
A mobile site is optimized for the viewing area. By displaying the relevant information in a format that fits the screen correctly, you will engage the consumer longer, creating more opportunities for a sale. With the immense growth of smart phones in the marketplace, it is something you can’t ignore. We can help!
Many of websites we build have functionality built in to modify the layout for a mobile device. If you already have a website, we can develop a mobile version that meets the requirements and demands of mobile searchers. Your mobile website will be easy to navigate, resulting in a pleasant consumer experience, which will lead to increased traffic to your business. In addition, we provide you with a redirect script, which identifies when a consumer is visiting your main website on a mobile device and automatically redirects them to your mobile website. It is completely transparent to the consumer – they just have a much better experience.
Best of all, our mobile websites are extremely affordable!
Types of businesses that can benefit from a mobile site:
• Content Driven News Sites/Blogs
• e-Commerce Stores
• Impulse Purchases (example – pizza delivery)
• On-Demand Services (example – taxis)
• Local Businesses (example – restaurants)
• Emergency Services (example – tow trucks)
We develop a website that meets the requirements and demands of mobile searchers. Your website will be easy to navigate, resulting in a pleasant consumer experience, which will lead to increased traffic to your business. In addition, we provide you with a redirect script, which identifies when a consumer is visiting your main website on a mobile device and automatically redirects them to your mobile website. It is completely transparent to the consumer – they just have a much better experience.
Best of all, our mobile websites are extremely affordable!
Give us a call at (559) 479-5000. We’d love to help…It’s what we do!
Affordable Mobile Apps
Wouldn’t it be cool to have a mobile app for your business? Have you been told that they are too expensive? We say hogwash!
We launched CroydonGate to make sure small and medium sized businesses could have access to the same marketing platforms that the large, Fortune 500 companies utilize. We’ve been able to do the same for Mobile Apps – offering cutting-edge Mobile Apps at an affordable rate – while still including an incredible list of functionality options.
Popular Tab Options Include:
Allow customers to directly contact you on any of your business phone lines quickly and easily
Showcases an image or logo, gives your customers GPS directions, direct calling ability, and allows easy navigation of your mobile app
Give customers turn-by-turn GPS directions directly to your business from anywhere in the world
An awesome way to display just about any images of your business inside your app
Displays general information such as businesses location, a link to website, phone number/ direct calling, contact email and operating hours
A way for you to send direct messages to your customers! A great way to update your customers on specials, deals, events or anything else!
A great feature to include the most up to date information related to your business or service!
WEB SITE TAB
Display different web sites without having the user leave the app
Display your Youtube channel in a clean and clear way on mobile devices without having the user leave the App
TELL A FRIEND
Build viral buzz and get people talking about you fast with built-in sharing capabilities with Facebook, Twitter, and email
Consistently updated with current news, special offers, and all other types of useful information, your RSS feed can be a tab that your users check multiple times a day
Allow customers to track notes in your app, ideal for fitness clubs, lawyers, doctors and even auto shops to set reminders and track information directly thru your app!
A great tool for displaying video or audio podcasts
A simple way to leverage your mobile app as an online store!
Allow customers to schedule appointments directly inside your app
Allows you to place a large amount of information in a small amount of space. Includes pricing as well, great for displaying food menus for restaurants
Robust mobile food ordering system
– Allow customers to order from any smartphone
– Receipt printer integration available
– Online food ordering widget included
Offer customers special discounts and coupons for using your app and being a loyal customer. Offers can be “unlocked” based on your own criteria.
Additional Tab Options Include:
MAILING LIST FORM
Want to give your business a boost? Call us today to ask about our affordable Mobile Apps for local businesses.
SMS Text Messaging
Text messages have a 95% open rate! If you aren’t using it to actively engage your client base, you’re missing out on a huge opportunity. But doing it right takes time and a constant effort. Many small business owners don’t have the time or training in order to properly manage their text messaging platforms. That’s where we come in. Our clients simply call or e-mail us letting us know what they want to send out, and when they want it to be distributed. We do all the back-end work. Plus, we provide professionally designed collateral that our clients can use to build up their consumer opt-in database. The more consumers in the database, the more positive impact each text message campaign will have.
How SMS Texting Works
1) You are assigned a number of keywords depending on the package you choose. Each keyword is essentially an individual database in which consumers will be linked to. The keyword is the unique code that your customers will text to the short code 55678 (In essence, the short code is the phone number and the Keyword will be the text message they will type).
2) You promote your program on printed materials, on your website, inside your location, and everywhere that your customers or potential customers might see.
3) Users see your promotional materials, and opt-in to your program (adding them to that particular database).
4) Your customer will receive a customized welcome message.
5) You send messages / offers to your database.
6) They receive your message, and react to offer.
Mobile Advertising helps connect you with your customers and prospects while they are on the go.
Reach people in the moments that matter across all devices with ads that are relevant to their intent and context.
Increase your sales and leads with Click-to-call, a clickable phone number right in your mobile ad which makes it as easy as possible for customers to connect directly to your business.
Increase offline sales with location-based ads that target customers who are looking for local businesses and show them relevant info such as your business phone number and address.
Increase downloads of your apps with click-to-download ad formats.
Connect more customers with what they want by using Sitelinks to help people get straight to a specific page on your mobile site.
Mobile Advertising Options for Local Businesses Include:
Mobile Text Ads
Mobile Site Links
Mobile Location Extensions
Mobile Call Extensions
Mobile Offer Extensions
Add Mobile Advertising to your marketing strategy. Want to find out how?
Give us a call at (559) 479-5000 and speak to one of our talented team members.
We’ll provide you with a free no-obligation quote, and are willing to answer any questions you might have.