Remarketing is a clever way to connect with visitors to your website who may not have made an immediate purchase or enquiry. It allows you to position targeted ads in front of a defined audience that had previously visited your website – as they browse elsewhere around the internet.
- Remarketing lets you show ads to people who have visited your website or used your mobile app before. When people leave your website without buying anything, for example, remarketing helps you reconnect with them by showing relevant ads as they browse the web, as they use mobile apps, or as they search on Google.
- Dynamic remarketing takes this to the next level by including the products or services that people viewed on your website within the ads. While dynamic remarketing takes additional steps such as adding custom parameters to your website’s tag and creating a feed, it can deliver customized, higher-performance ads.
Ways to Remarket with Google
- Standard remarketing:Show ads to your past visitors as they browse Display Network websites and use Display Network apps.
- Dynamic remarketing:Show dynamic ads to past visitors with products and services they viewed on your website as they browse Display Network websites and use Display Network apps.
- Remarketing for mobile apps:Show ads to people who have used your mobile app or mobile website as they use other mobile apps or browse other mobile websites.
- Remarketing lists for search ads:Show ads to your past visitors as they do follow-up searches for what they need on Google, after leaving your website.
- Video remarketing:Show ads to people who have interacted with your videos or YouTube channel as they use YouTube and browse Display Network videos, websites, and apps.
Still have a few questions? Give us a call at 215-393-9787. One of our friendly and talented team members will be glad to help. After all, it’s what we do!
More Reasons to Use Remarketing
Whether you’re looking to drive sales activity, increase registrations, or promote awareness of your brand, remarketing can be a strategic component of your advertising. It can drive return on investment (ROI) for all types of advertisers.
- Reach people when they’re most likely to buy: You have the option to reach people after they’ve visited your website or used your mobile app. This could be when they’re searching for your product, visiting other websites, and using other mobile apps. AdWords remarketing provides timely touch points to drive your customers to your website and app when they’re most engaged.
- Lists tailored to your advertising goals: Customize your remarketing lists to achieve specific advertising goals. For example, you can create a “Shopping cart abandoners” list to show ads to the people who added something to their shopping cart but didn’t complete a transaction.
- Large-scale reach: You can reach people on your remarketing lists as they use Google search and browse over 2 million websites and mobile apps that are part of the Google Display Network.
- Efficient pricing: You can create high-performance remarketing campaigns with automated bid strategies like target CPA and ROAS. Real-time bidding calculates the optimal bid for the person viewing your ad, helping you win the ad auction with the best possible price. There’s no extra cost to use Google’s auction.
- Easy ad creation: Produce multiple text, image, and video ads for free with Ad gallery. With dynamic remarketing campaigns you can create dynamic ads which pair your feed with Ad gallery layouts, scaling beautiful ads across your entire set of products or services.
- Visibility over where your ads appear: You’ll have visibility into how your campaigns are performing, where your ads are showing, and what price you’re paying.
Why CroydonGate for your Remarketing Needs?
Remarketing is a very critical tool in the online advertising’s success. It expands your reach to the consumers who have visited your site but did not take that last action of actually placing the order or making that phone call to order your products/services. By reinforcing the brand exposure to the consumer when they are browsing elsewhere on the internet gives them a chance to take that action they previously didn’t.
At CroydonGate we are fully aware of how important that last step is and we appreciate the power of Remarketing which is why our team members are experts in the Remarketing strategies. We focus mainly on two top ad networks. The Google Display Network (GDN) and Facebook Exchange. GDN reaches over 90% of the users and serves more than 180 billion impressions whereas Facebook reaches over 51% of the users and serves over one trillion page views. These numbers make the two networks ideal for Remarketing strategies.
We use the power of these networks with smart advertising strategies to reach those consumers and you are only responsible for paying for the users who actually click on the ad and return to your website.