In years past, consumers would pull out the phone book to find a local business. Today, consumers use the internet. For business owners, this causes challenges as well as opportunities.
For example, suppose you wanted to find a place to eat. If you’re like most people, you’ll start by searching on Google or Yahoo. You may use a more niche directory like Patch.com or MerchantCircle.
Or maybe you’re on the go, so you search for local eateries on your mobile phone or enter a search for nearby restaurants in your Garmin® GPS system. When you arrive, you check-in on foursquare to see if there are any loyalty specials.
WHAT IF THEY CAN’T FIND YOU?
Or put another way, what would it mean to your business if every prospective customer could easily find information about your business, no matter how they were searching?
Our BeFound Program does just that…help you be found by potential customers, resulting in higher sales!
Don’t Play Hide N’ Seek!
Our local online optimization program is the smart, fast, and cost-effective way to grow your business by making sure a potential customer can easily find you.
First, we hand submit your business details to dozens of online directories, including the major search engines: Google, Yahoo, and Bing. Then we optimize your listings on an ongoing basis, making sure that your details are always up to date.
How it Works
Consumers today utilize online search tools in order to find and evaluate businesses. This includes searches being done on mobile devices and GPS systems. With BeFound, a consumer will easily find your business ahead of your competition. In addition, your business listings will be detailed, providing potential customers with the necessary information they need to entice them to become a customer.
What would it mean to your business if every potential customer that is searching for your type of business or product could easily find you? If you are like our other valued clients, it means increased sales!!!
Still have a few questions? Give us a call at 215-393-9787 or utilize the Free Consultation Request button below. One of our friendly and talented team members will be glad to help. After all, it’s what we do!
More Reasons to Use Remarketing
Whether you’re looking to drive sales activity, increase registrations, or promote awareness of your brand, remarketing can be a strategic component of your advertising. It can drive return on investment (ROI) for all types of advertisers.
- Reach people when they’re most likely to buy: You have the option to reach people after they’ve visited your website or used your mobile app. This could be when they’re searching for your product, visiting other websites, and using other mobile apps. AdWords remarketing provides timely touch points to drive your customers to your website and app when they’re most engaged.
- Lists tailored to your advertising goals: Customize your remarketing lists to achieve specific advertising goals. For example, you can create a “Shopping cart abandoners” list to show ads to the people who added something to their shopping cart but didn’t complete a transaction.
- Large-scale reach: You can reach people on your remarketing lists as they use Google search and browse over 2 million websites and mobile apps that are part of the Google Display Network.
- Efficient pricing: You can create high-performance remarketing campaigns with automated bid strategies like target CPA and ROAS. Real-time bidding calculates the optimal bid for the person viewing your ad, helping you win the ad auction with the best possible price. There’s no extra cost to use Google’s auction.
- Easy ad creation: Produce multiple text, image, and video ads for free with Ad gallery. With dynamic remarketing campaigns you can create dynamic ads which pair your feed with Ad gallery layouts, scaling beautiful ads across your entire set of products or services.
- Visibility over where your ads appear: You’ll have visibility into how your campaigns are performing, where your ads are showing, and what price you’re paying.
Why CroydonGate for Your Remarketing Needs?
Remarketing is a very critical tool in the online advertising’s success. It expands your reach to the consumers who have visited your site but did not take that last action of actually placing the order or making that phone call to order your products/services. By reinforcing the brand exposure to the consumer when they are browsing elsewhere on the internet gives them a chance to take that action they previously didn’t.
At CroydonGate we are fully aware of how important that last step is and we appreciate the power of Remarketing which is why our team members are experts in the Remarketing strategies. We focus mainly on two top ad networks. The Google Display Network (GDN) and Facebook Exchange. GDN reaches over 90% of the users and serves more than 180 billion impressions whereas Facebook reaches over 51% of the users and serves over one trillion page views. These numbers make the two networks ideal for Remarketing strategies.
We use the power of these networks with smart advertising strategies to reach those consumers and you are only responsible for paying for the users who actually click on the ad and return to your website.